Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023 For 125 Vacancies, Apply Online
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023: The Cabinet Secretariat of the Government of India has officially released the notification for the Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023. This announcement encompasses a grand total of 125 openings for Group B positions, specifically Deputy Field Officers (DFO).
This presents an excellent and promising prospect for individuals aspiring to secure employment within the Central Government. Stay tuned to SSCADDA for the most up-to-date information on Government Jobs in 2023.
Interested candidates can apply for this post through offline application mode which started on the 7th of October, and the last date for the application of Cabinet Secretariat is the 6th of November 2023. Here are some important notification details that are given below in a table.
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Deputy Field Officer (DFO) – Technical|
|No. of Vacancy||125 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 90,000/- per month|
|Apply Starting Date||7/10/2023|
|Apply Last Date||06/11/2023|
|Written Examination||Notify Soon|
Age Limit as of 06/11/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per the Govt Rules.
- UR / OBC / SC / ST / PWD: NIL
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Master’s Degree in Science or any Other Technical or Scientific discipline from a recognized University or Institution. [Combination of EQ possessed by candidate & GATE Score obtained in corresponding subject Paper]
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Vacancy 2023 Details
|Subject wise Vacancies||Subject Paper / Code in GATE|
|Subject||No. of Post||Subject Paper||Code|
|Computer Science / Information Technology||60||Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics and/or Communication||48||Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Civil Engineering||02||Civil Engineering||CE|
|Electrical Engineering||02||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|Microbiology||01||Life Science (Microbiology)||XL (S)|
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Selection Process 2023
- All the applications received as of the closing date and satisfying the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be arranged in the order of merit on the basis of a valid GATE Score for each subject separately.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of a Valid GATE score will be called for an Interview.
How to Fill Cabinet Secretariat DFO Offline Form 2023?
- Eligible candidates must submit duly filled-in Application Form along with self-attested copies of (a) mark sheets & certificates of Matriculation, 10+2, BE / B.Tech / M.Sc.
- Valid GATE Score Card,
- Caste Certificate (Annexure-I or II) for age relaxation (if applicable),
- NOC from present employer (if applicable),
- Undertaking (Annexure-III) & discharge certificate, in case of ex-serviceman and
- Two recent passport-size colored photographs (with name & DOB on the back).
- Application Form, typed on A-4 size paper, should be filled in English Capital (Block) letters using Black or Blue ink only.
- Do not leave any column blank. Incomplete/unsigned/overwriting applications without photographs / requisite certificates/information will be rejected.
- The envelope containing the application form (along with requisite documents) should be sent through ORDINARY POST addressed to Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi- 110003.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 06/11/2023.
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & FORM||Click here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click here|
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
Candidates can Apply From 07/10/2023 to 06/11/2023.
There are 125 Posts.
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Notification 2023 was issued on 07/10/2023.
You have to send your Offline Application form to this Address “Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi- 110003”.
No Fee for Apply.