OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For 495 Post, Apply Online
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is pleased to announce the availability of Online Application Forms for the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023, which is being conducted for various Group-B and Group-C Posts. Interested candidates can submit their applications for CGL 2023 starting from 14th October 2023 until 14th November 2023 on the official OSSC website.
Candidates who are Interested in the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 process and meet the necessary eligibility criteria are invited to review the complete notification and submit their applications online for the various available posts.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||CGL 2023|
|No. of Post||495 Post|
|Salary||Gr-B(Rs.35,400-1,12,400) , Gr-C(Rs.19,900-63,200)|
|Apply Start Date||14/10/2023|
|Apply Last Date||14/11/2023|
Age Limit as of 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per the Govt Rules.
- UR / OBC / SC / ST / PWD: NIL
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy details
|Inspector Of Textile||04(W-02)|
|Sub-Divisional Financial Service and Savings Officer||12(W-04)|
|Welfare Extention Officer||55(W-018)|
|Inspector Of Supplies||38(W-13)|
|Handicraft Promotion Officer||04(W-02)|
|Junior Assistant(Field Office)||16(W-04)|
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have passed a bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- They have computer knowledge such as proficiency in using the Computer Internet, e-mail, Word Processing, data analysis, and presentation.
OSSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
Candidates for Odisha CGL Group B & C posts will undergo a selection process that includes Preliminary and main examinations.
OSSC CGL 2023 Exam Patterns
|Stage-1||Preliminary Exam(CBRE mode)(Multiple Choice Question)||150 Minutes||150|
|Stage-2||P1:Language(Odia &English)P2:General Studies||P1-(2 & 1/2 Hours)P2-(2 & 1/2 Hours)||P1-100P2-100|
How to Apply For OSSC CGL 2023 Application Form Online
- The applicants should go through this detailed advertisement before filling up the online application form.
- The candidate may apply for the post as per her/his eligibility as per the terms of the advertisement.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on the “APPLY ONLINE” button on the home page of the Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on the “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User ID and Password will be generated.
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User”, instructions for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions should be read carefully before proceeding with filling up the Application Form.
- The step-by-step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form”.
Preparation Best Book:
|OSSC CGL 2023 Recruitment Examination of Group-B and Group-C||Get Now|
|OSSC CGL 25 Practice Sets||Get Now|
|OSSC CGL COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL(STAGE I)||Get Now|
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click here|
|APPLY LINK||Click here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click here|
|PREVIOUS QUESTION||Click here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click here|
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
Candidates can Apply Online from 14/10/2023 to 14/11/2023.
There are 495 posts for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023.
UR / SEBC / SC / ST / PWD: NIL
OSSC CGL Notification will be out on 07/10/2023.
The selection process will consist of:
Stage I (Preliminary Exam) &
Stage II (Main Exam)
Stage III (Certificate Verification)